my life

My name is Nicole cotes goenaga, i was born in the city of barranquilla on april 18, 2003 (i am 15 years old) . I live in the city of barranquilla , with My mother Paola goenaga , My father Miguel Ángel cotes , My brother migue and My grandmother leo . In this moment of my life i am in 11th grade , i’m junior, in lyndon b johnson school . I enter to this school in 7th grade and i have made Many friends that i love a lot , in My free time i do a lot of things, the most of the time i go out with my friends ,we go to parties or we go to a house of a friend and we chill there. I really like to listen music is like My best hobbie , i listen a lot of music ; reggaetón , trap, electronic , pop, ect..
One of My favorites artist is bad bunny who is a trap singer . 
My favorite subjects in school are art and english , art because we can express like ourselve , and english because i can learn more of this language . One of My biggest goals is to finish school with good grades and Also to finish college so i can be able to be someone professional and with this earn a good salary so i can buy whatever i want. I would Also like to learn another language like mandarín.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog